We’re excited about your visit to our beautiful part of the North Coast of NSW! If you have not stayed with us before, here’s a few things you may need to know.
What time is check in?
- YAMBA: Check in time is 3pm. Earlier check-in is only possible subject to availability and must be approved prior to your arrival.
- ILUKA: Check in time is 2pm. Earlier check-in is only possible subject to availability and must be approved prior to your arrival.
How do I collect my keys?
- YAMBA/ANGOURIE: Key collection information will be sent to you in an email and SMS 3 days prior to your arrival. Keys are available to be collected from our office at First National Real Estate Yamba, 1/19-21 Coldstream Street, Yamba.
- BROOMS HEAD: Key collection information will be sent to you in an email and SMS 3 days prior to your arrival.
- ILUKA: Key collection information will be sent to you in an email and SMS 3 days prior to your arrival. Keys are available to be collected from our office at First National Real Estate Iluka Woombah, 5/42-44 Charles St, Iluka.
What can I expect when I arrive?
- When you arrive at your property, you should find a small complimentary pack of essential items to begin your stay. If linen is included, all beds should be made ready for your arrival (excluding trundle beds)
What do I do if your office is closed?
- If you need to contact our office outside of our usual opening hours, please call our Yamba office number (02) 6646 2299. You will be automatically connected through to our after hours phone.
Do I need to bring linen?
- Majority of our properties have linen included however, some do not. It is clearly stated on each property listing if the property is LINEN INCLUDED or LINEN NOT PROVIDED. If you cannot find this information, please contact us to confirm. For all properties, we recommend guest bring additional towels for the beach.
- If you need to hire linen, please contact Coastal Cleaning Services –https://coastalcleaningservices.squarespace.com/
Do you have high chairs, travel cots, baby safety devices etc?
- Unfortunately we don’t supply any of these items. For all baby equipment hire, please contact Little Traveller Rentals on 0431 377 221 or visit their website littletravellerrentals.com
Where can I park my car?
- Please park in your designated parking spot or garage and ensure you are not blocking access to other driveways, parking spaces or properties. If their is already a vehicle in your spot, please contact us and we will endeavour to have the vehicle removed.
What do I do if I have a maintenance issue?
- Please report any maintenance issues or complaints to our office during office hours. For YAMBA, please call 6646 2299 or email email@example.com. For ILUKA, please call 6646 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an urgent matter, please call our Yamba office at anytime and your call will be diverted to our after hours staff member; or refer to our suggested contacts in our emergency information booklet which can be found here
What time is check out?
- Check out time is 10am. Late check out is only possible subject to availability and must be approved at least 24hrs prior to your departure so we can notify our cleaners.
How do I check out?
- Before you vacate the property, please:
- Clean out the fridge and freezer.
- Wash and pack away all dishes or stack and turn on dishwasher (if provided).
- Please remove all rubbish and place in the property’s outside bins.
- If the property has a BBQ, please make sure it is left clean.
- Check bedrooms and bathrooms to make sure nothing is left behind.
- Lock doors and windows.
- Turn all lights (including outside lights), heaters and air conditioning units off.
- All furniture, including outdoor, is to be positioned in the same location as on arrival at the property .
- Return the keys to the same location where they were collected.
Can I bring my pet?
- Pet friendly properties are clearly marked as pet friendly or pets considered.
- For properties with ‘Pet considered’ please contact us prior to booking to ensure your pet is suitable for the property.
- Properties that are not advertised as pets welcome do not allow pets at any time, including visiting pets.
- For full Terms and Conditions regarding pets, please click here
What does ‘Pets considered’ mean?
- If a property has ‘Pet considered’ written in the description, please contact our office prior to booking to ensure your pet is suitable for the property.
- Some properties have restrictions for which pets are allowed on the premises or are not securely fenced and may not be suitable for all pets.
Is my pet allowed inside the property?
- Pet friendly properties mean pets are allowed inside the property, however, we do not allow pets on any of the furniture.
- If there is excessive fur and cleaning required due to pets being on furniture, additional cleaning fees will be charged.
Is the property serviced?
- No, please note we do not operate any serviced properties. A welcome pack containing a small selection of essential items will be provided at the beginning of your stay.
How do I pay for my booking?
- Payment can be made via credit card or direct deposit into our bank account.
- Payment can be made over the phone, or online (credit card only) via the link in your emails.
- Bank account details are provided over the phone only. For security reasons, we do not send our bank account information via email.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be notified in writing, and may result in full or partial forfeiture of monies paid by you in respect of the reservation. For full details on cancellation policy, please see our Terms & Conditions.
Can’t find what your looking for?
- For any additional questions, please contact our office (02) 6646 2299 or email@example.com
- Additional information can also be found in our full Terms & Conditions